TASTE OF FOOD BROUGHT BY YOU AND RELISHED BY ALL

Dear Blog Readers,
Greetings of the day!!!
At the Onset, my sincere prayers to make this world rejuvenated,thrilled and vibrant.During this Pandemic,we all  have come across through many new transformations in our lives, in our approaches, in our techniques,in our professional fronts.There is a subtle but yet to sink changes taking place around us. I am Scared whether HUMAN TOUCH WILL STILL HOLD IT'S WORTH OR WILL FADE IN NEAR FUTURE. But definitely if I look through this whole pandemic from my Nutrition lenses, I  see some beautiful stories, experiences and smiles.
In near past we all were so habitual of eating processed foods, ready to eat diet, preserved items and excited for dining out.our ages old cooking practices,delicacies were taking sidelines.Thanks to this Pandemic which compelled to some and encouraged to some to explore their culinary skills, their traditional recipes.
Families eating together, cooking together, and relishing food together has really brought the Nutrition in its true sense on Platter.
I am sure you all must have experienced it. So let's share atleast one.
Wait for my experience till tomorrow. 
Till then Stay safe stay healthy
 Your Dietician Friend Poonam

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOOD BEYOND NUTRITION

TALK TO YOUR FOOD!!!