FOOD BEYOND NUTRITION


Good Morning All my readers and  wishing you an energetic week ahead.
So last week, I share an interesting story in which I tried to popularize Farre among Kids.
so these are small tricks by which we can still carry our traditional delicacies forward. Remember YOU ARE ROLE MODEL FOR YOUR KIDS.
this week I will try to unfold the secrets of Food which always puzzle common man.Many patients  come back to me saying why this simple daal rice seems soooooo complicated before you doctors??
Then I pondered upon to unfold layers of FOOD.
TODAY WE WILL TALK WHAT FOOD IS AND i INVITE YOU ALL THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS TO DESCRIBE IN ONE WORD WHAT FOOD IS.
 1. FOOD IS MY BODY'S FUEL
2. FOOD HELP ME TO GROW
3. FOOD GIVES ME TASTE AND SATISFACTION
4. FOOD IS MEDICINE
5. FOOD IS MY STATUS SYMBOL
6. FOOD IS MY WEAPON TO FIGHT WITH MY MOTHER.
So similarly food is  defined by all. these Six thing I will slowly unfold and make your vision clear. Till then good bye. and yesss come back with what food means to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TALK TO YOUR FOOD!!!

TASTE OF FOOD BROUGHT BY YOU AND RELISHED BY ALL