TALK TO YOUR FOOD!!!

Dear Readers,
Greetings!! and Sincere prayers that this world remains safe and healthy!!!
 So in  my previous blog, I told that how Food is my body's Fuel and basically which food should we look for in order to gain energy.You know as Dietitian  I use to always talk to these food items and this inspiration of "Food talking" long back I got from my Botany teacher who told us that call all flowers and plant with their botanical names and treat them as friends you will never forget their names.This habit of mine now I find useful. I literally look at food items and through my food talk I just ask them what all you will give to my body.
It's not that Fat does not give energy or pulses,milk, egg or other sources of proteins do not give energy,but then I hear them telling me please use me for building you body. Fat saying apart from energy I will also give you extra cholesterol. Then I immediately realize that for Energy I will first call carbohydrates, if they are exhausted I will go for fats and when no options left I will go to proteins.
So the basic and Foremost message that Food items which give us energy are Cereals.Now question arises how energy is stored in Cereals. Dear friends this energy is stored in form of CARBOHYDRATES, which through series of reactions give us energy.
Now in the same context I would like to add that as you do not overflow your Vehicle's fuel tank similarly do not overflow your Body also with excess energy.Because this excess energy no matter you got from cereals will lead to weight gain.
Key message is "KHAO UTNA HI ANN JITNA MAANGE TAN"(EAT CEREALS IN ACCORDING TO BODY'S NEED)
.

GOOD BYE FOR NOW. WILL BE BACK WITH NEW STORY AND NEW FACT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOOD BEYOND NUTRITION

TASTE OF FOOD BROUGHT BY YOU AND RELISHED BY ALL