FOOD GIVES ME TASTE AND SATISFACTION!!!

Dear Readers!!!
Happy reading,
So now a days, I observe that people do not look for taste or satisfaction instead with their google gyaan lenses try to only look for caloric count of that food.Do you think it makes you extra conscious eater and a smart health aware person. In that case I would like to rectify that Food has many role beyond nutrition. It gives you taste which gives you psychological impact. Taste of food actually  acts like stimulant to various gastric juices. So my dear friends next time relish the taste of food and feel the pleasure of eating food.food gives you satisfaction and everyone of us, I am sure, has witnessed this immense heavenly feeling of food which is beyond description.
But then suddenly google gyaan pops up and gives you scary thought-" Oh my God how can I think of eating sweets, poori, ghee. they are soooo calories loaded."dear friends Fat is not culprit it gives palatability to our food.Imagine pakoras fried in water. don't give up om fats but learn to eat them in limited amounts and reduce frequency of these items.
Next time enjoy taste of your favorite dish and note your feel about it and do remember to share with me.
Waiting for your response
Byee for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOOD BEYOND NUTRITION

TALK TO YOUR FOOD!!!

TASTE OF FOOD BROUGHT BY YOU AND RELISHED BY ALL